Welcome Accidental Readers

I know you got here by accident. Thank you and Welcome. I hope you will come back later for exciting stories, news, reviews of my (and hopefully yours, too) favorite stars, movies, songs, plays and musicals. I will be writing mostly about movies as it is my ultimate passion but i will occasionally dabble as well in things about life (and love, hopefully my own) and all its challenges and excitements... I hope to be your acquaintance and friend as I embark on this new journey of online journalism...

Oh, I have to introduce myself.

I am Raymond De Asis Lo. I have been writing about Hollywood for more than 8 years and i have more than 100 published stories, interviews and reviews. You can check them out by going to www.philstar.com (it is the online page of The Philippines Star, one of the top, if not the top, newspapers in the Philippines.) You can search for my full name when you reach the website and there you will find the stories i have written.

This blog is my attempt to supplement my published articles with anecdotes and short stories from my various activities as a hollywood correspondent and a film enthusiast.

I watch as much as 125 movies a year and i plan to make it at least 200 after a friend I recently made told me that he saw 600+ movies in 2013! That really made me so envious. Positively, of course.

There is another blog I started and kept for some years called "The World is Yellow" --- it has fallen victim to my own neglect and is now pretty much a big mess. You can still check it out but i intend to make this one a better and improved version of it. I hope to keep the content of this journal current, relevant and substantive.

Thank you for indulging me with this rather lengthy introduction. I hope to see you around and please do post your comments and suggestions on ways to improve this page. All positive feedback, i hope...

XXX
Raymond De Asis Lo

No comments :

Post a Comment