Music: "Chick Chick"
























I was at a CBS junket last weekend at the Beverly Hilton when I first encountered this video. There was a lull in between the press conferences we had on Sunday when I heard a couple of journalist friends from Brazil giggling to a video they were watching.

I got mildly curious and thought they were watching some videos posted on Facebook or whatever. But their giggling never stopped and became even louder. Soon, the journalists from Argentina and France joined them in their giggling. That got me intrigued to finally stand up and ask them what they were watching. They told me it was a video of some chicken dancing. Chicken dancing? What was funny with it? I decided to join them and watched with them --- and, true enough, seconds later I was laughing with them.

Here's the video from Korea. Some are saying this is the Gangnam equivalent of 2014. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment