#RKOBH on E!

My coverage of E!'s new reality-based series "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills" came out today on The Philippine Star. Here's the link: http://www.philstar.com/entertainment/2014/02/17/1291109/how-it-being-rich-kid-beverly-hills for the full story.

Roxy, Jonny, Dorothy, Morgan, Brendan
The stars of the RKOBH are Dorothy Wang, Morgan Stewart, Brendan Fitzpatrick, Roxy Sowlaty andnd Jonny Drubel. All are 25. All are beautiful. All are pleasantly nice. All are very, very rich!

Here are more quotes from the interview that didn't make my final edit.

Jonny Drubel on his musical dreams: "I am  hoping to gain success just as a writer. So right now I am actually sitting in the studio with a bunch of different artists I am working with and so I find this show to be great because I can promote these artists by getting their songs in TV.  Getting them out there was just a great way to get them known. Again doing that and just pursuing music. I have been doing it for like 6 or 7 years and doing it on my own with my parents help. So, you know I have been in the business for a long time and struggling to stay in the business. Just keep on going and shaking and making moves."

Roxy Sowlaty on why she was cut off by her family: "I have relatively high Bergdorf-Goodman bills and they're really adding up and my mom said, you know, said finally you are on your own. Its time. They wanted me to have my own business and they pushed me to do it. And why should I have them pay for me still."

Brendan Fitzpatrick on working hard: "When I was 18 I made the decision to start working and my dad said if you, you know, if are not going to go finish  school then that is it.  So I had to work so hard to maintain the lifestyle that I was fortunate enough to be brought up with."

Morgan Stewart on the potential gossips about her relationship with Brendan: "Listen we know that he is going to be sleeping with a transvestite at one point. I am going to be with every other person, it took (laughter). If you took it…its going to happen and I think that we are not going to be surprised. And we also have to remember we have grown up in Los Angeles, like we have seen everything.  It is not like we were like from the middle of the country and are not really exposed to this kind of stuff. So I think we are ready to take it all."

Dorothy Wang on what viewers and future fans can expect from her on the show: "In the show actually you see me transition from living on my own. I  mean not living at my parents house and being very comfortable with it and everyone kind of urging me to, you know, its time, you know. It is very comfortable you know, but it is time to grow up and be a little bit more independent and move out on your own. So you get to kind of see that transition for me which is a little bit scary but I had everyone helping me and supporting me which made it a lot easier."

"Rich Kids of Beverly Hills" airs on E! worldwide. Check your local listings for specific times.

XXX
Raymond Lo

No comments :

Post a Comment