86th Oscar Voting Starts Today

 
My faux ballot :)

So, if you are an Academy Member, you have from today until Tuesday, February 25, to cast your votes for the 86th Oscar Awards. Voting can be done through the traditional hard ballot or through the Internet.

I am not a member of the Academy and i don't think i will ever be one - but i believe in miracles, you know! - perhaps, maybe, i hope. Haha! 

So, if i were voting, i am sharing my completed faux ballot with all of you. There's a blank one, too, that you can use for your own fun. My choices are by no means my official predictions but it shows how my i looooove Alfonso Cuaron's "Gravity"! And i also adore "Omar"! And "Frozen"! And "Let it Go"!

I will come up with my Official Oscar Predictions a week before March 2.

Happy Voting!


Blank Faux Ballot - Fan Ballot :)
XXX
Raymond Lo



No comments :

Post a Comment